PLEASE NOTE: The information on this website is from the previous academic year. Keep checking back to see when this message is removed. Thank you for your patience!
Each section of Engineering 100 is based on a different design challenge.Use the links below to find sections that appeal to your interests.
Design your course schedule to fit one of these sections this year…
Engineering 100 is an engineering student’s first taste of what it is to be a practicing engineer!
The course is designed to simulate a real-world engineering environment where teamwork, communication, and creativity are the keys to success. Each section of this course introduces you to:
- technical problem solving and the creative engineering design process
- preparation of written technical reports and oral presentations to communicate your great ideas to a broad audience
- teamwork and team management
- the influence of the engineer on society
- professional responsibility
- sustainable engineering
- decision-making skills