What students say about Engineering 100:

• I’m proud to look back at all of the things I learned in this class.
  • I like the subject and how we are learning the valuable tools that go into engineering.
  • I learned A LOT more ‘real world’ useful information from this course compared to all my other courses this semester
  • I think the most valuable thing I gained from this class was a huge increase in my presentation skills.
  • This course was very well taught and was a great experience for a first engineering class.
  • The real life application of material learned in a classroom environment helped us to learn a lot more about engineering.
  • I knew I was going to learn something in every class, and it was taught in a fun manner, so that coming to class was fun.
  • Through the course, I learned real world uses of physics that we learned in class and could apply a few to the actual project of the course.
  • This course has deepened my interest and made me more excited for the rest of my college career.
  • It is a large amount of work, but it is well worth it.
  • I learned so much about writing effective reports and giving strong presentations. It’s amazing to look back and see how much I’ve improved!
  • This class is proof of why Michigan Engineering has one of the best programs throughout the nation.
  • I found the teamwork and emphasis on the improvement of communication with others to be most valuable.